Thanjai

Thanjai

வெள்ளி, 4 மார்ச், 2011

I am known as...

Indian Express ல் வெளியானது

The Last Word


I am known as…
                        A good wife and an affectionate mother.
But I would rather be known as…
                        Radha

I opted to work from home because…
                        I wanted to give more attention to my family.

Homework can be a drag…
                        If it is thought of as a burden.

The complete woman is one…
                        Who gives herself completely to her man, to
                         The children and finally to the family.


I take time off for myself when…
                        I have finished attending to everyone In the family.
  

Hubby is always right when…
                        I wish to avoid conflicts.

If he forgets our anniversary…
                        I will not forgive him.

Equally for work to me is…
                        Appreciating and getting appreciated.

My child has fared well when…
                        He has acted only upon knowing the
                        full consequences.

I feel happy when…
                        A woman is degraded by another woman.

I feel elated when…
                        I am being praised by my relatives and
                        friends.

My proudest moment as a mother…
                        Came when my children earned their laurels
                        in studies.

Women’s liberation is all about…
                        Freedom, as defined in the constitution.

Women are called the fairer sex…
                        Because of their very nature that enables
                        them to help and care for others.

Men should never be allowed to get away with…
                        Irresponsibility towards children and
                        household duties.

When I don’t feel like cooking…
                        My husband himself understands my
                        feelings and does the rest.

I would like to be reborn as a woman because…
                        I wish to experience all that I have

                        missed out in this birth.


கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக